Feeling like you need a quick getaway that’s not too far from Toronto? In honour of National Rose Day, Booking.com has announced a fun luxurious getaway experience for ONE very lucky person (and a guest) for $8?!
Get your computers ready! In collaboration with Tourism Partnership of Niagara, guests can book the ultimate ‘Rosé Day Getaway’ at Niagara-on-the-Lake’s renowned Two Sisters Vineyards.Here’s what you need to know:
Be the first one to reserve it on Booking.com. This one-night-only listing will open for booking at 9 AM ET on June 3, 2019, for a glamping experience on National Rosé Day, June 8, 2019, for just $8 in celebration of the holiday.
Whether you’re an avid devotee to rosé, white or red, this once-in-a-lifetime wine lover’s getaway is exclusively available via Booking.com. For more information on Booking.com’s ‘Rosé Day Getaway’ and how to book, visit: https://www.booking.com/hotel/ca/rose-day-getaway-vineyard-glamping.en-gb.html
What’s included in this very special luxury getaway:
- Travel costs from any major airport in Canada
- A one-night stay for two in a luxury glamping dome at Two Sisters Vineyards, in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- Exclusive wine tour and tasting
- A vineyard picnic, equipped with a basket of charcuterie snacks and wine
- A rosé cocktail creation class with a sommelier and a guided tour of the rosé making process
- A private 3-course dinner experience, courtesy of Two Sisters Vineyards’ Kitchen 76
- An intimate concert under the stars from Niagara’s Sandy Vine And The Midnights
- Private breakfast served within the vineyard
Good luck! I’ll be trying too!