To celebrate the premiere of The Pack on November 20th, Amazon Prime Video has created the ultimate holiday for dogs and the people who love them: an extraordinary PACKED WEEKEND, offering one-of-a-kind, pup-centric experiences in Toronto and the GTA. This global celebration, running Friday, November 20th through Sunday, November 22nd, invites everyone and their pets to experience pampering, exciting activities, and a way to help support local businesses.
Beginning Friday, November 20th, local Toronto businesses will offer giveaways, discounted or free services, surprise pup-grades, and gifts with purchase throughout PACKED WEEKEND! Be on the lookout in your neighborhood for discounts at retailers like Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, Doggie Playland, Organic Garage, and The Fitness Firm,promotional items at participating Ren’s Pets locations, special check-in gifts for pets at Toronto Animal Health Partners, discounted grooming at Dirty Pawz Dog Wash and Booboo Pet Grooming Services, free home-baked dog treats at Tokyo Hot Fried Chicken and Amber’s Barkery, discounted veterinary and emergency services from the Toronto Humane Society and Toronto Animal Mobility Services, and many other perks! To complete this jam-PACKED WEEKEND, Prime Video will be hosting a dog-friendly, outdoor viewing of the first two episodes of The Pack at stackt market on Friday, November 20th at 5:00pm. For a list of confirmed activities and giveaways in Toronto and the GTA, see below – and remember to check back with PackedWeekend.com regularly as new brands and delights are being added every day.
The PACKED WEEKEND fun continues with the PACK WALK CHALLENGE, a global opportunity to get moving with your pup. Starting Friday, November 20th, everyone can use MapMyFitness or MyFitnessPal a
Visit PackedWeekend.com for full details
In addition to the paw-some experiences available in cities throughout the world, PACKED WEEKEND will take over Toronto with can’t miss experiences and delights from these dog-loving brands:
- Amber’s Barkey – A giveaway of all-natural, dog-friendly cakes and The Pack merchandise to three lucky contest winners. To enter, visit @AmbersBarkery on Instagram and Facebook.
- Booboo Pet Grooming Services – A free bath, blow-dry, or brush, plus a hair dye treatment, for the first 10 customers between November 20th to 22nd. Call or includeThe Pack anywhere in the appointment form when booking online.
- Dirty Pawz Dog Wash – $5 dog washes (regular price: $15), plus free The Pack swag. Visit @DirtyPawzTO on Instagram for full details.
- Dixie Outlet Mall – Free holiday gift wrapping from November 20th to 22nd while supplies last.
- Doggie Playland – The first 25 customers to book a free trial between November 20th and 27th will receive 30% off the purchase of a 10-day daycare pass (full day or half day). New clients only.
- Fresh City Farms – On November 21st, only at Fresh City Bay & Gerrard, the first 100 customers to mention “The Pack” will receive one free Mabel’s butter croissant and one free certified organic drip coffee.
- Hub Climbing – Save $130 on the Introductory Climbing Package and get 60 days of climbing access in Hub Climbing Mississauga. Perfect for new climbers; get the skills to successfully climb and belay in the gym.
- Organic Garage – From November 20th to 22nd, visit any Organic Garage and buy 1 300g bag of Cookiepal dog treats and get another 50% off. Cookiepal dog treats are made from organic, simple ingredients & are available in 4 flavours.
- Pet Food Platters – Receive a complimentary bag of Pet Food Platters dog treats, plus a gift from The Pack, for any purchases made online and in-store between November 20th and 22nd, while supplies last.
- Ren’s Pets – The first 10 customers to make a purchase at each Ren’s Pets store on Saturday, November 21st will receive a free gift, courtesy of The Pack.
- stackt market – A dog-friendly, outdoor viewing on The Pack on November 20th from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. Stop by for giveaways, happy hour drink specials from Belgian Moon, and discounted dog treats from Barker and Snouts.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada – The first 30 people to say “this is our PACK” will get a free Youth or Child ticket (valid on day of entry only; cannot be combined with another offer; one free ticket per group).
- The Fitness Firm – Free “Pawlates” and Yoga all weekend, plus 15% off short term memberships or get your first month free on 1-year memberships.
- Tokyo Hot Fried Chicken – Introducing “Chicken & Woofles” available from November 20th to 22nd. The special comes with home-baked dog treats and the first 20 customers to order will also receive a pet-themed gift from The Pack.
- Toronto Animal Health Partners – All visitors with an appointment booking between November 20th and 22nd will receive a free The Pack gift, while supplies last.
- Toronto Animal Mobility Services – Offering free one-way or return transports to veterinary appointments or animal hospitals on November 20th, while availabilities last.
- Toronto Humane Society – Free micro-chipping to clients with surgeries booked between November 20th and 21st, while supplies last.
*Events will be in compliance with local COVID19 health and safety guidelines and regulations. Please check individual participant sites for details.
About The Pack on Prime Video:
The Pack, is a new global unscripted series that celebrates the unrivaled bond between dogs and their human companions. Hosted by gold medalist Lindsey Vonn and her canine co-host Lucy, the series features twelve teams of dogs and their humans on an epic adventure across multiple continents. The Amazon Original series The Pack will premiere on November 20th, on Amazon Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories.
At stake is a life-changing $750,000 for the winning duo and their charity, with $500,000 going to the winners and $250,000 for the animal charity of their choice. Additionally, The Pack donated $250,000 during filming to multiple charities and animal rescue organizations in each country, helping to pay it forward to dogs and those who love them around the world. To win the monetary prize for themselves and their charity, the teams will have to depend on their understanding of one another’s strengths and weaknesses and prove to have the strongest bond in the pack. In each locale, the human and dog duos will face fun and exciting challenges, designed in concert with a team of accredited veterinarians and certified dog experts that also accompany the group on their exciting journey, making sure it is a positive experience for everyone.