Still thinking about that Instant Pot? Watch for it here. This item was the best seller last year during Amazon Prime Day right here in Canada. If you think Black Friday deals are the best, you’ll want to keep your eyes on this day. It has become become one of the most anticipated online shopping days of the year! Amazon Prime Day is now longer than ever before. Starting July 16 at noon PT/ 3pm ET and will run until July 17. That means 36 hours of getting in on the deals. There will be more than 1 million deals around the world for Prime Members.
There are over 100 million paid members globally who are taking advantage of the everyday shopping and entertainment deals. In Canada, that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, access to over one million songs on Prime Music, unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos, Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, and more. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast, free shipping and members receive Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery in Toronto and Vancouver, Prime FREE One-Day Delivery in over six cities, and unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items. If you’re not a member yet, there’s a free 30-day trial at www.amazon.ca/prime for eligible customers to participate in Prime Day.
TIPS ON HOW TO SHOP PRIME DAYS:
· Watch A Deal – This is the easiest way to preview, track and shop all limited time lightning deals during Prime Day.
· The Amazon App – Download the Amazon App to shop Prime Day deals wherever you go. Also,customers who download the Amazon App for the first time starting today through Prime Day will receive a $5 credit towards their Amazon.ca account.
· Explore Deals By Popular Interests – Find deals organized by the most-shopped-for interests. From style and fashion to electronics, cooking, travel and more – discover the deals that you’ll love even faster. BTW, if you’ve got a kid heading off to University this fall, there’s a dedicated section for you.
A SNEAK PEEK AT SOME OF THE DEALS:
Every day leading up to Prime Day, members in Canada will have access to exclusive offers and deals. Here is a list of deals to come, many which start now:
· Amazon Brands – Find the lowest prices of the year on products from Amazon private label collections including up to 25% off AmazonBasics and Pinzon.
· Amazon Devices – This year, Prime Day will feature double the deals on Amazon devices—and the biggest deals yet on home security, smart home and Alexa-enabled products.
· Whole Foods – On Prime Day, members will save 30% when they spend $35 or more on Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value products on Amazon.ca. To celebrate the first Prime Day for Whole Foods Market stores, members in Canada will receive $10 off all in-store purchases over $50 from Wednesday, July 11 to Tuesday, July 17.
· Prime Video, DVDs and Blu-Ray – Save up to 50% on popular movies and TV shows on DVD and Blu-Ray. Members will also get a $10 Amazon.ca credit for their first stream on Prime Video between Monday, July 9 and Prime Day.
· Twitch Prime – Members can enjoy hundreds of hours of free gameplay as Twitch Prime gives away a free PC game every day through July 18, including titles like Pillars of Eternity and Brutal Legend. Members will also receive exclusive in-game loot for Warframe and PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS.
· Kindle Unlimited – Eligible Prime members can get three months of unlimited reading for $0.99 with a Kindle Unlimited membership.